- Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 : 2020+
Comfort Meets Style
Perfect for the rider who wants extra protection without sacrificing the flow of fresh air, SuperATV’s Half Windshield for the Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 offers an ideal blend of comfort, style, and durability. This windshield’s height protects your face from windburn on those wild rides, but isn’t tall enough to impede your view or make you feel closed in. The forward-facing lip at the top forces incoming air up and over your head, keeping the cab clear of dust and debris while still allowing you to enjoy the fresh air.
Built to Last
At SuperATV, we make all of our windshields with 1/4” polycarbonate, which is the strongest windshield material available. Whether you go with clear, dark tint, or light tint, our polycarbonate is virtually indestructible—twenty-five times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass! You can ride easy knowing that this windshield will stand up to any test you put it through. Our light tint uses a scratch-resistant hard coating that takes the durability of this product to the next level, filtering out harmful UV rays and fending off scuffs and blemishes. Long story short—you’ll want to keep this windshield on your machine for years to come. It’s built to last.
Easiest Installation Ever
Your windshield is proudly designed and manufactured at our facility in Madison, Indiana. It arrives at your doorstep carefully packaged and with full-color instructions, ready to walk you through your easiest windshield installation ever. Just place the bulb seal on the windshield, secure the windshield to your machine with the included clamps, and voilà! You’re ready to roll, no tools or hassle required.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Choose from clear standard polycarbonate, standard polycarbonate dark tint, or scratch-resistant polycarbonate light tint
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Installs in minutes—no tools needed!
- Windshield height: 9.2” (234 mm)