- Kawasaki Teryx 4 : 2012+
- Kawasaki Teryx 800 : 2014+
- You must have aftermarket wheels or use 1" wheel spacers if using stock wheels
- Does not fit Teryx 4 S
We've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here at SuperATV we know lifts. With years of engineering and design work under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want a SuperATV kit.
Rear arms are offset 1.25" and front arms are offset 1.5" giving you a longer wheelbase to help with those big hill climbs. Both front and rear arms are 3" wider (per side) for enhanced stability when adding those larger tires. 36" Terminators look great with this kit!
SuperATV's 6" lift is ready for you to put it through whatever you can imagine. Made from high strength material, our A-arms and axles are ready for your heavy foot. This kit is a bolt-on style and includes everything you need to go BIG.
Upgrade to Rhino 2.0 Axles
Rhino 2.0 takes your UTV and your 6” lift to the next level. With hardened 4340 chromoly from end-to-end and maximized CV components, Rhino 2.0 is twice as strong as stock and can handle 40°+ suspension angles without overheating. Not only that, but they’ve been precision made so they don’t require any break in and come with an 18-month warranty. So take the harder route and blaze a new trail—with Rhino 2.0, you’re indestructible.
- Front A-arms
- 1.25" DOM steel tubing
- 1.5" forward offset high-clearance
- Heavy-duty tie rods
- Does not include ball joints
- Rear trailing arms
- 1.25" rear offset for smoother ride
- 1.5" DOM tubing for on the trail confidence
- (4) SuperATV Axles (Rhino or Rhino 2.0), extended length
- Brake lines
- 3" increased track width
- Lifetime warranty on all A-arms
- Full camber adjustability
- Run up to 36" tires
- Includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions