- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX: 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX: 2016
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT: 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT: 2016+
NOTE: Does NOT fit Mule FXR: 2018+
Weather the Elements
Your Mule puts in the work day in and day out. You’re behind the wheel no matter what the conditions are because those chores don’t wait. And when the weekend comes, you don’t want your ride ruined by a little rain. Install SuperATV’s Tinted Roof on your Kawasaki Mule Pro for heavy-duty protection from the elements. The tinted polycarbonate construction gives you increased visibility and strength to keep you safe.
We make this roof with a 1/4” dark-tinted polycarbonate sheet. Why polycarbonate? It has ultra-high impact resistance so that branches, boulders, and rooster tails won’t crack it. Even if you roll your Mule over, you don’t have to worry about polycarbonate shattering dangerously. The heavy-duty aluminum clamps keep it tight and secure. Coupled with the included gaskets, you won’t have any annoying rattle ruining your ride.
Made with Convenience in Mind
When you get this thing, you don’t want it to a pain to use. But don’t worry—we thought it through. The roof on the six-seater folds up in the rear so you can keep using your dump bed without hassle. This windshield also includes all the hardware and instructions you need to get installed quickly and easily.
The dark tint in this roof doesn’t just look great, it also reduces heat and UV radiation. It keeps you cool and sunburn free while still giving you increased visibility. Why does visibility matter? Not only does it maintain that open-cab feel that you love so much, but it also lets you see all the way to the top of a hill before you get started up. A traditional roof would box you in and add a huge blind spot.
We’re not joking when we say polycarbonate is the best roof material on the planet. When you get our roof, you’ll wonder how you ever rode without it.
- Made of 1/4" dark tinted polycarbonate
- Protects you from the elements without obstructing your view
- Secures to your machine using heavy-duty clamps
- CNC cut for a perfect, rattle-free fit
- Sealed edges prevent leaking
- Works with cab enclosures and front and rear windshields
- Six-seater roofs fold up so you can use your dump bed
- Includes all necessary hardware and access to instructions