- Kawasaki Mule Pro-DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXR : 2018+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition : 2016+
Replaces OEM Part #: 59266-0711
Why We Make It
The Kawasaki Mule Pro is the original work-horse UTV that pulls its weight and gets the job done—at least until it snaps a ball joint. SuperATV built its Heavy-Duty Ball Joints so that the working man’s machine could have a working man’s ball joint. They’re over twice as strong as you OEM ball joints. So what? That means you can crawl through deep mud, uneven terrain, and rocky hills without breaking a ball joint.
Industry Leading Strength
We used our cutting edge R&D lab to tweak and test our ball joints until we found the perfect combination of design and materials. We use 4340 chromoly steel that’s been hardened using our proprietary heat treating method. We also designed our stud so that it doesn’t narrow as much as stock and then zinc plated the whole thing for superior durability. The result is a ball joint that’s over twice as strong as stock.
What does that mean for you? You get mile after mile of reliability whether your working farmland, or herding livestock over miles of rugged mountain terrain. And when you want to take the party wagon on the trail you can push your Mule to its limits.
Greaseable - Serviceable
We know you care about having serviceable parts, that’s why we put a grease fitting in our heavy-duty ball joints, so you can keep it running smoothly no matter what the job. We also made it adjustable with a convenient threaded cap, that way you can adjust the stud tension to your liking. It’s the strongest and most reliable ball joint we’ve ever made—the perfect match for your Kawasaki Mule Pro.
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Preadjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint