Part #: RWS-JD-825I-76
- John Deere Gator HPX : 2004+
- John Deere Gator 620i : 2007+
- John Deere Gator 825i : 2011+
- John Deere Gator XUV 850 : 2007-10
- John Deere Gator XUV 855D : 2011+
- John Deere Gator 625i : 2012+
NOTE: Can be used with most soft or hard tops
Get a More Comfortable Ride
If you want year round comfort and protection from both the trail and the elements, you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your John Deere Gator. It protects from your rear tires' cleanout, it keeps the rain from getting in, and it stops dust from getting sucked into the cab when you use a front windshield alone. Your cab isn’t complete without a clear or tinted front windshield.
This windshield gives you a secure fit that doesn’t allow wind or moisture in. How do we do it? With high quality rubber bulb seals and foam gaskets included in the box. They install easily to give you a quiet, comfortable ride, and our heavy duty clamps make sure everything stays in place.
Polycarbonate is the perfect side-by-side windshield material because it’s virtually unbreakable. It’s 250 times stronger than glass and made for the trail so that any branch, rock, or rollover you encounter won’t break this windshield.
If you’re looking for a company with leading windshield manufacturing expertise, look no further than SuperATV. We’ve designed, tested, manufactured, and shipped over 150,000 of them. No matter where you ride, you’ll see SuperATV windshields installed on other vehicles. If you want the best, you want a SuperATV windshield.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Made in the USA