- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Not compatible with Honda cab enclosure doors
- Pioneer 1000 only - Not compatible with OEM roofs
- Pioneer 1000-5 only - Installation requires permanent removal of the rear window nets
Your Honda Pioneer 1000’s cab isn’t complete until you have a SuperATV Rear Windshield installed. It gives you superior protection from the elements and the trail. Whether you’re kicking up tons of dirt or just trying to stay warm on a chilly day, a rear windshield will make your ride better.
We use the best parts we can to make installation as easy and secure as possible. The rubber bulb seal keeps air and moisture out and the steel brackets make sure it won’t rattle no matter how rough the trail gets. Plus, the whole thing can be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
The 1/4” polycarbonate we use in our windshields is virtually indestructible. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so that it won’t break no matter what you hit on the trail. Whether you’re throwing up rocks with your rear tires or rolling over in a ditch, this rear windshield can take it.
Unmatched Windshield Experience
With over 150,000 windshields designed, manufactured, and sold under our belt, you can bet there isn’t a company with more side-by-side windshield experience than us. So if you’re trying to get a windshield back with true expertise that’s trusted by hundreds of thousands every day, SuperATV has what you need.
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Light and dark tinted polycarbonate options available
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA