- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe : 2016+
Replaces OEM Part #
Front : 44250-HL4-F01
Rear : 42250-HL4-F01, 42350-HL4-F01
NOTE: Does NOT fit Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition models (2017+)
Rhino 2.0 Lasts Longer
With Rhino 2.0 Axles installed on your Honda Pioneer 1000, you can take on wilder trails. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. That means you can ride with a lead foot and a smile on your face. Rhino 2.0 is built for that.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
We set out to build the best axle we could, and the only way to know if it's the best is to test it. Rhino 2.0 beats out every axle in its category for strength and longevity because it's built smarter and built better. We know because we’ve invested millions in cutting edge testing equipment, and we designed and manufactured Rhino 2.0 Axles ourselves. It’s better because it’s built with SuperATV expertise.
Backed by an 18-Month Warranty
Rhino 2.0 Axles are backed by an industry leading 18-month warranty. It’s got the UTV industry’s best warranty and the best bang for your buck. Test after test proves that Rhino 2.0 outperforms axles in the $550-$900 price range even though it’s only a fraction of the price. Get Rhino 2.0 and experience the Rhino Revolution — we’ve got your back.
- 100% stronger than stock
- Operates at 40°+ CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision