Part #: RCB-H-PIO-1K
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition : 2017+
Storage for Long Rides
There’s no better ride than the one that goes from sun up to sun down. But long rides require plenty of food and supplies. Keep them safe with a SuperATV Cooler/Cargo Box installed on your Honda Pioneer 1000. With multiple mounting points and unbeatable strength, it’s the most convenient way to make sure your drinks stay cold or your supplies stay dry.
Spacious and Versatile
The 30-liter capacity in this UTV cargo box gives you plenty of room for everything you need. Easily pack camping supplies, hunting gear, spare clothes, and lunch. The walls are filled with foam insulation so you can swap out dry gear for ice and beverages to keep them cool all day.
Built for Battle
We’ve seen our fair share of strapped down coolers come loose and send drinks flying all over the trail. Our UTV cooler/cargo box doesn’t do that. It bolts to your UTV’s bed with heavy-duty steel brackets that won’t budge. The lid uses thick rubber latches to keep it sealed tight so water can’t get in. It’s built like a tank because we know you’ll treat it like one.
Convenient and Easy
This box is designed with you in mind. It can be mounted in the center of the bed or on either side to meet your storage needs. The built-in cupholders in the lid make it easy to take a load off and hang out when you’re taking a break. It has a drain plug built into the bottom that makes cleaning it out easy. Plus, installation is a piece of cake.
- Insulated with foam throughout the lid and sides to keep drinks cold
- 30-liter capacity
- Can be center or side mounted in your bed
- Rubber seal and heavy-duty latches keep out water, mud, and more
- Two built-in cup holders on the lid
- Built-in plug makes it easy to clean and drain
- Uses existing mounting points—no drilling required
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 22-3/8” x 20-7/8” x 12-1/2”
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 15” x 16-7/8” x 7-3/8”
- Comes with full-color instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation