Part #: HTR-H-PIO1K
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000 Limited Edition : 2017+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition : 2017+
NOTE: Limited Edition models will require lower dash storage unit to be removed or modified.
You need SuperATV’s Cab Heater because your Honda Pioneer 1000 is made to ride in the winter even if you’re not. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. Install is easy—we include hoses, drill-bits, and Pioneer-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running. With the unit mounted between the seats under the dash, you get balanced cab heating right where you want it. With adjustable temperature, and adjustable fan speeds, winter might just become your favorite time to ride.
Defrost Your Windshield
Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow, ice, and fog free while you're driving! We route the defrost vents through your dash, so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable
Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab comfortable while you're riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside our heater and its components can handle it. Our heater doesn’t just make you more comfortable—it makes your winter better.
Need More Protection?
Get the most out of your cab heater by completely sealing your UTV's cab with our full doors, roof, and front and rear windshields. Check out SuperATV's full line of Honda Pioneer Windshields.
- Adjustable temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- Draws 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts at full fan speed
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10" x 4.5" x 11.75"
NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included