Part #: STC-H-PIO1K-02
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe : 2016+
- Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Limited Edition : 2017+
A wise man once said, “By failing to prepare, you’re preparing to find yourself stranded in the middle of a forest miles from home.” (Or something like that.) Be ready for whatever the trails dish out with SuperATV’s Spare Tire Carrier for the Honda Pioneer 1000-5. It mounts to the rear of your vehicle—no drilling or welding required—and situates the tire in a way that doesn’t obstruct the view of what’s behind you. The arm of the carrier secures closed with a steel pin, so you can easily remove the pin, swing the arm out, and gain access to your bed when needed. Never again will you set out without a spare and risk a blown tire cutting your weekend short!
The Strength You Need
This carrier mounts directly to your vehicle’s frame with heavy-duty clamps. Not only do the clamps make for an easy installation, but their slip-resistant qualities mean you won’t have to worry about any annoying rattle or movement when you’re going hard. The entire frame of this product is made out of 1-3/4” powdercoated steel. The coating increases the strength of the steel while also making it resistant to rust brought on by moisture and humidity. Our tire carriers come with all necessary hardware, meaning you can install it and be on the go within minutes.
- Mounts to the rear of your vehicle with heavy-duty clamps
- Swings out to allow access to the bed and secures closed with a pin
- Powdercoated for maximum durability
- Made with 1-3/4” steel tubing
- Bolt pattern: 4x136
- Wheel studs: M12x1.5
- Accommodates tires of all sizes (up to 70 pounds)
- Easy to install—no drilling or welding required
- Comes with full-color instructions and all required hardware