Part # 8103A
Accent Light Kit
- COMMANDER / MAX (2021-2023)
- MAVERICK X3 / MAX (ALL YEARS)
MAVERICK TRAIL (ALL YEARS)
- MAVERICK SPORT / MAX (ALL YEARS)
- *Does not fit older Commander or Maverick (non- X3) Models, please see Item #8101 for these models.
Ryco Mototorsports specializes in turn signal/horn kits for UTVs and ATVs, as well as dual sport kits for motorcycles. They have some of the best signal kits in the industry and offer plug and play solutions for easy installation on your ride. UTV street legal kits are the perfect upgrade to take the UTV from the dirt to the pavement.
The Ryco 8103 Series has 3 different kits to choose from. Each available with varying front signal light options. Please refer to picture for each kit detail.
Item #8103 - (Standard Kit )- includes Six, 3/4" LED front signals (3 for each side)
Item #8103A - (Accent Lights) includes 2, Front Accent Light Turn Signals -WHITE signature accent lights with AMBER CHASE pattern turn signal. Replace the vehicle signature accent lights or block plates with the Ryco Moto Accent/Signal lights for a white running/accent light that flashes amber when the turn signal is activated.
Item #8103S - (Smoked Flush) - includes pair of smoke lens flush mount LEDs, one per side.
Kits utilize the stock headlight and taillight assemblies for a clean factory appearance and include:
- Steering column mounted turn signal switch with integrated horn button
- Electronic self canceling flasher
- Lighted license plate holder
- Complete wiring harnesses – All wires cut to length and connectors installed
- Snap-Plug terminals
- Wire ties
- Complete detailed / illustrated instructions
*Can-Am does NOT have turn signal indicators in the instrument cluster/digital display on some models. A Dash Indicators Harness (Part #3PINDI) can be ordered directly from Ryco (801) 643-3440 with a kit at no added charge.YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
**CURRENTLY, WE DO NOT HAVE A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE STANDARD 8103 OR 8103S KITS INSTALLED. HOWEVER, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE UPGRADED 8103A KITS WITH ACCENT LIGHTS BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW:
MAVERICK X3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqNtAYn6Kj4
Converting off-road vehicles is not legal in all states. Check local regulations for specific requirements in your area.