The Ultimate UTV Intercom
You need a better intercom system. Relying on hand signals, shouting over your engine, and hoping you have cell service are how miscommunications happen. Equip yourself with Cardo PACKTALK Edge to get the ultimate UTV, ATV, and motorcycle intercom. With its proprietary Dynamic Mesh Communication 2.0 system and long, 1-mile range, your ride group can stay in constant communication no matter where you ride.
Dynamic Mesh Communication 2.0
Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) 2.0 takes Cardo’s top-of-the-line DMC setup and kicks it up a notch. It lets PACKTALK Edge users form groups of up to 15 riders in just seconds—no need to mess around with finding an empty radio channel. And it daisy chains the connection between users to ensure the leader can talk to the tail just as easily as everyone else. And the connection isn’t interrupted just because one member drops. Plus, DMC 2.0 gives you better noise filtering, audio quality, and connection stability.
Easy, Versatile Mounting
Getting your Edge UTV intercom system installed is easy. It comes with multiple mic and helmet mounting options so you can get it installed regardless of your helmet style. Plus, this is a completely wireless intercom solution. No need to wire into your dash or install any antennas. Install it on your helmet, and you’re ready to ride.
Use Your PACKTALK Edge Unit Anywhere
The PACKTALK Edge unit attaches to your helmet using Cardo’s magnetic Air Mount. It connects securely but can be removed quickly and swapped to another audio-kit-equipped helmet. Go from your UTV helmet to your motorcycle helmet with the same Edge unit.
- PACKTALK Edge Intercom Unit
- Standard audio kit for helmet mounting
- Glue plate for mounting on certain helmets
- Set of high definition speakers
- Boom mic for open-faced helmets
- Wired mic for closed-face helmets
- Extra microphone covers
- (2) Speaker spacers
- (4) Velcro pads
- (2) Alcohol wipes
- USB charging cable
- Uses Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC)
- Connects up to 15 PACKTALK units in a group
- Up to 1-mile unit-to-unit range in perfect conditions
- Connects to standard Bluetooth intercom devices and DMC-enabled PACKTALK units simultaneously
- Connects to phone, GPS, and DMC group simultaneously
- Natural voice activation
- Option to control connections and features using the Cardo app
- 13-hour talk time
- IP67 water resistant rating
- Fully compatible with all legacy DMC PACKTALK products
- Built-in FM radio
- High-definition audio