- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
NOTE: Not compatible with Smart-Shox
Trailing Arms That Have What It Takes
Your 72” Can-Am Maverick X3 isn’t just a UTV, it’s your ticket to an adrenaline high that’ll burn the hair off your knuckles. When you’re going that fast, you’ve got to have the parts that can handle it. SuperATV’s Rear Trailing Arms for the X3 have the mind-blowing strength to survive all your white-knuckle riding.
They’re made with 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating that makes them unstoppable. What kind of steel you ask? We’re not spilling the beans, but this ain’t your grandfather’s steel. It has a better strength-to-weight ratio than your run-of-the-mill steel, meaning it’s stronger but not heavier. We boost strength with a design that cradles the shock and sway bar link mounts in the center of the arm. Plus, we give you hex billet sway bar links that are stronger. Combine that with internal gussets, zinc-plated bushings, and hand-welded seams, and you’ve got trailing arms that know how to work.
And They Look Good, Too
You already know this by now, but these trailing arms look good. They’re definite head turners that nobody’s going to mistake for stock. They look as strong as they are and they’re finished with a UV-resistant powder coating to make sure they stay looking new for years.
Need 64” Trailing Arms?
We’ve got Heavy-Duty Trailing Arms for 64” Can-Am Maverick X3 models as well.
- Made with 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating
- Reinforced with internal and external gussets
- Includes hex billet sway bar links
- Maintains factory rear alignment
- Stylish look
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Works with OEM or aftermarket radius arms and axles