Part # : TRRA-CA-T-14-ST-001
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion:
Compatible with OEM Tie Rod:
The Can-Am Maverick Trail demands tight, reliable control, so get SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit to bulletproof your handling. It doesn’t matter how hard you go with your Maverick, our tie rod kit has knuckle to knuckle strength that’s built for whatever bumps and ruts try to slow you down.
Swaged Tubes are Stronger
We make our tie rods with swaged 4142 chromoly steel alloy to make this kit as strong as possible. The swaged design prevents bending or shearing much better than standard straight rods. We all know the weak spot is the tie rod ends, that’s why we redefined the tie rod end with our hardened steel monoball end—a longer-lasting, more reliable tie rod end.
That means you can work, ride, or play with confidence in your machine. Those bumps, boulders, and ditches won’t slow you down. Our kit is built to match the tank-link strength of your Maverick Trail. Spend more time behind the wheel of your UTV and less time in the garage worrying about your parts.
Our kit includes everything you need from boots to bolts, inner knuckles to zip ties. You'll go from garage to behind the wheel in no time. That means more play and less work.
- Heavy duty swaged tie rod shafts
- Heavy duty tie rod ends
- Inner ball and sockets
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushing hardware
- Swaged tie rods for maximum strength
- Made of 4142 chromoly steel alloy
- Hardened steel monoball tie rod ends
- Stock length replacement
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Simple design for a quick, no-hassle install
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 chromoly steel
- Heavy duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods