Part #: ROOF-CA-002-71
- Can-Am Maverick: 2014-2018
Keep the View, Lose the Weather
Install a SuperATV Tinted Polycarbonate Roof on your Can-Am Maverick and get the protection you need without sacrificing the view you want. The dark tinted polycarbonate keeps out the hot sun or the cold rain for year-round use but it also lets you see up the trail on those downhill or uphill transitions—key in making informed riding decisions. It’s cut to fit your Maverick perfectly and comes with all necessary hardware for an easy install. It utilizes rubber-wrapped steel clamps for a snug, rattle-free fit. The 1/4” polycarbonate is tough enough to handle the low-hanging branches and high-flying rooster tails without breaking. With this windshield installed you’re ready to hit the trail, and you’re ready when the trail hits back.
Strength and Protection
Our 1/4” Dark Tinted Polycarbonate windshield is 250 times stronger than glass so it can protect you from any mud our rocks that get kicked up. The dark tint keeps the heat of the sun out and stops harmful UV rays in its tracks. It keeps you safe and comfortable year-round. That’s because we like to keep our UTVs rolling in every season.
- Designed to fit the unique contour of your machine's cage
- Made of 1/4" dark tinted polycarbonate
- Blocks UV rays and heat from the sun
- Protects against weather and debris
- Great for year-round use
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Easy install-snug, rattle-free fit
- Comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA