Part # :TRRA-CA-MAVS
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 : 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS : 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R CPS : 2019+
- Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS MAX : 2019+
NOTE: Does not fit XRC, XMR, or XXC models.
Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion: 709402289
Compatible with OEM Tie Rod: 709402023
The Can-Am Maverick Sport loves to play hard and go fast, so get SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Kit to get mile after mile of performance and strength. It doesn’t matter how hard you go with your Maverick, our tie rod kit has knuckle to knuckle strength that’s built for whatever bumps and ruts slow you down.
Swaged Tubes are Stronger
We make our tie rods with swaged 4142 chromoly steel alloy to make this kit as strong as possible. The swaged design prevents bending or shearing much better than standard straight rods. That means you can work, ride, or play with confidence in your machine. Those bumps, boulders, and ditches won’t slow you down. Our kit is built to match the tank-link strength of your Maverick Sport. Spend more time behind the wheel of your UTV and less time in the garage worrying about your parts.
Our kit includes everything you need from boots to bolts, inner knuckles to zip ties. You go from garage to behind the wheel in no time and that means more time riding, more work getting done, and more fun on the trail.
- Heavy-duty swaged tie rod shafts
- Heavy-duty tie rod ends
- Inner ball and sockets
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushing hardware
- Swaged tie rods for maximum strength
- Made of 4142 chromoly steel alloy
- Hardened steel mono ball tie rod ends
- Stock length replacement
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Simple design for a quick, no-hassle install
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 chromoly steel construction
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rods