Part #: HTR-CA-DEF
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 5 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 DPS : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 8 XT : 2016-2021
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XT Cab : 2016+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 Mossy Oak : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender HD 10 6x6 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Limited HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender Pro HD 10 : 2020+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 DPS : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 8 XT : 2017-2021
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 DPS : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XT Cab : 2017+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 XMR : 2019+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Lone Star Edition : 2018+
- Can-Am Defender MAX HD 10 Limited : 2020+
Ride All Winter Long
You need SuperATV’s Cab Heater because your Can-Am Defender is made to ride in the winter even if you’re not. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. Install is easy—our kit uses the Defender's own key-on and power terminals to make wiring a cinch. We include hoses, drill-bits, and Defender-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running. With adjustable temperature, and adjustable fan speeds winter might just become your favorite time to ride.
Defrost Your Windshield
Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include a defrost vent and hoses to keep your windshield snow, ice, and fog free while you're driving! We route the defrost vents through your dash so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable
Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab Comfortable when your on the move. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. Our heater doesn’t just make you more comfortable—it makes your winter better.
Need More Cab Enclosure Components?
Get the most out of your cab heater by completely sealing your UTV's cab with full doors, a roof, and front and rear windshields. Check out our selection of SuperATV's Defender Full Cab Enclosure Components.
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hose and vent
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10" x 4.5" x 11.75"
NOTE: Drilling through plastic required. All necessary bits are included.