- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS: 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XT: 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XTP: 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max 1000R DPS: 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max 1000R XT: 2021+
Smoother and Stronger
You might not even notice it anymore, but your stock carrier bearing causes loads of vibration. Instead of believing that’s the way your Can-Am Commander has to be, upgrade to SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Carrier Bearing. It’s stronger than stock and more durable thanks to our greaseable bearing. Plus, it uses a locking collar to keep it firm on your prop shaft. It’s the upgrade your drive shaft needs.
Durability Through Design
The self-aligning bearing we use is designed to reduce vibration and noise, while also boosting strength by reducing the side load from your prop shaft. It’s fully sealed but greaseable—dirt and water can’t get in, but you can keep friction low by easily keeping it packed with grease.
Secure Locking Collar
Our carrier bearing uses a locking collar that clamps to your prop shaft to keep everything exactly where it should be. This carrier bearing won’t shift over time. The two-piece carrier design makes it easy to install and service.
Billet or Cast Aluminum
We have a carrier bearing to match your needs and budget. The 6061 billet aluminum carrier delivers the best strength you can get. If you like to beat on your Commander, this is the carrier for you. For the more laid-back rider, you can stick with cast aluminum. It’s still a huge upgrade from stock, just a little nicer for the budget-conscious rider.
- Available in 6061 billet aluminum or A380 cast aluminum
- Greaseable and fully sealed for durability in any conditions
- Self-aligning bearing reduces vibration
- Locking collar keeps bearing secure
- Two-piece design makes installation a breeze