- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander Max 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Compatible with SuperATV Rack and Pinion: HDRP-7-14-16-002
- Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion: 709401004, 709401185
- Compatible with SuperATV Rack and Pinion: HDRP-7-14-15-16-002
- Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion: 709401500
- Compatible with OEM Rack and Pinion: 709402289
- Compatible with OEM Tie Rod: 709402023
Don't get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Replace your OEM tie rods with SuperATV's heavy-duty upgrade. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage can take a real beating. SuperATV offers a 1-piece, super tough, light weight swaged design to keep you rolling on the trails.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Available in swaged design
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compare to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rod.