Part #: DOOR-CA-002-00
- Can-Am Commander : 2011-2020
Upgrade Your Cab
Your Commander’s stock door nets are great for stopping… ping pong balls. If you want doors that can take on the rocks, mud, and branches that the trail throws at you, it’s time to upgrade to SuperATV’s Aluminum Doors. They’re built to last, and they’re made to match the contours of your machine. It’s strength and style in one package.
Comfort You’ll Love
You weren’t thinking about comfort when you started looking for doors so let us learn you a little something. Most aluminum doors put the latch in a spot that bangs on your knees every time you hit a bump. Ours don’t. Most aluminum doors are too high to rest your arm comfortably. Ours aren’t. We know the devil's in the details, so we make comfort a priority.
We use a 1-1/4” diameter aluminum tube frame to attach the aluminum plate to. That gives these doors ideal strength and weight properties—they’ll stop everything the trail throws at you but they won’t weigh you down. Plus, they have a UV-resistant powder-coat finish for maximum durability and we preassemble them so you can get riding faster. We didn’t compromise anywhere, and neither should you.
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation