- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 800 Max : 2016-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 Max : 2014-2020
- 14" or larger wheel required
- Not compatible with Portal Gear Lifts
- Will not work with factory air shocks
Fits 36” Tires
Get lifted and get wild with a SuperATV 6” Lift Kit for the Can-Am Commander. With 6” of extra ground clearance and room for massive 36” tires, you’ll be tearing through bounty holes in style! It’s the biggest and strongest Commander lift kit you can get, and with a totally redesigned rear suspension, it'll turn heads on every trail.
We make our A-arms with 1.25” chromoly steel tubing for superior strength and performance. The design and tube bends give them 1.5” of additional clearance. With chromoly pivot blocks and ball joint housings, nothing can stop these A-arms.
The Commander suspension isn’t strong enough for a big lift on its own, so we redesigned it to use billet aluminum hex radius arms alongside our boxed trailing arms. Together they give the Commander the strength it never had and makes it capable of rolling over rocks, ditches, and bumps without buckling.
Rhino 2.0 Axles
This kit comes with (4) Rhino 2.0 Axles because we know you like to get rowdy. Nothing else can stand up to the extreme angles and the extreme riding you get with a 6” lift quite like Rhino 2.0. Plus, they’re backed by an unbeatable 18-month warranty.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
All suspension components including tie rods, A-arms, trailing arms, radius arms, and lift brackets are backed by a lifetime warranty. Ride your UTV where you want the way you want—SuperATV’s got your back.
- Front high-clearance A-arms (chromoly)
- Front and rear shock brackets and braces
- Boxed trailing arms
- Rear radius arms (billet aluminum)
- Sway bar links (billet aluminum)
- Sway bar assembly
- (4) Rhino 2.0 Axles
- Heavy duty z-bend tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines (MAX only)
- All hardware and installation instructions
- True 6” of lift
- 18” total clearance (up from 12” stock clearance)
- Clearance for up to 36” tires (up from 28” stock)
- 7” wider stance for increased stability
- Complete rear suspension redesign
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV Heavy-Duty Ball Joints
- Includes 4 bulletproof Rhino 2.0 Axles
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- Powder coated for increased durability and UV resistance
- Backed by a lifetime warranty!
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision