OEM Part #: 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364
- Can-Am Outlander 1000 (All Models) : 2009+
- Can-Am Outlander 850 (All Models) : 2009+
- Can-Am Outlander 650 (All Models) : 2009+
- Can-Am Outlander 570 (All Models) : 2009+
- Can-Am Outlander 800 : 2006-2015
- Can-Am Outlander 500 : 2006-2015
- Can-Am Outlander 450 (All Models) : 2004+
- Can-Am Outlander 400 (All Models) : 2004+
- Can-Am Outlander 330 (All Models) : 2004+
- Can-Am Renegade 1000 (All Models) : 2007+
- Can-Am Renegade 850 (All Models) : 2007+
- Can-Am Renegade 570 (All Models) : 2007+
- Can-Am Renegade 800 : 2007-2016
- Can-Am Renegade 500 : 2007-2016
Your Outlander and Renegade like to get wild, even if their OEM belts don’t. Before you go out on your next weekend adventure, replace your stock CVT drive belt with one that will last. World’s Best, Extreme Badass, Sand Storm, and Mud Monster belts pack in strength, longevity, and performance to get you a belt that can handle more abuse, higher heat, and longer rides than stock.
It’s called the World’s Best Belt for a reason. With it’s combination of advanced aramid fiber cord and unique rubber compound, this belt gives you super smooth engagement, and it runs cool—it won’t slip and it won’t show signs of wear even when you hammer on the gas.
It’s the ultimate performance belt that won’t let you down no matter how you ride.
If you're mudding or rock crawling, your OEM belt won’t stand up against those bigger tires and increased torque. An Extreme Badass Belt is the the replacement belt you need to take on bounty holes and dominate rocks. The aramid cord and high-strength rubber compound ensure that it can handle high torque and hard pulls without breaking.
If you want to go big with your ATV, Extreme Badass is the CVT Drive Belt you need.
When you take your Outlander or Renegade to the dunes, you want to go full throttle, but that will rip apart your stock belt. If you really want to go fast, you need a Sand Storm Belt. It’s designed to go fast and stay cool by using an aramid fiber cord and an advanced rubber compound that maximizes sheave grip. That gives you less slippage and long-lasting performance.
Going fast and staying cool is better with Sand Storm.
For straight mud riders who don’t hesitate to bury it every chance they get, there’s the Mud Monster Belt. It’s designed for instant gripping and won’t let you down no matter how deep or thick the mud gets. This belt is built to run cool and smooth in extreme conditions.
So go on and tackle that bounty hole in confidence—if you’re running Mud Monster, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Smooth engagement
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse