Check of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as display of the current software version.
PERFECTLY READABLE DISPLAY
- in all lighting conditions
- at the first reception: When searching for signals, the focus can be placed on the visual surface search.
PERFECT MARKING PERFORMANCE
thanks to precise signal processing without performance restrictions
PIEPS INTERFERENCE PROTECTION
The influence of external sources of interference is eliminated or reduced to a minimum:
Protection in transmit mode by means of an auto antenna switch: If the transmit antenna is disturbed by electronic devices or metal, the system automatically switches to the other antenna.
- Protection in search mode through signal verification: Only signals are displayed that originate from an avalanche transceiver.
- The PIEPS PRO BT can be temporarily deactivated using the intelligent iPROBE probe. The next strongest signal is automatically displayed on the receiver avalanche transceiver.
- The PIEPS PRO BT is in transmit mode, but the transmit signal is temporarily suppressed. So rescuers are not disturbed during the search.
- The PIEPS PRO BT automatically switches from the search mode to the send mode if the device has been idle for a certain period of time (burial).
GROUP CHECK (simple, extended, pro mode)
- Checks the activity and transmission parameters of the partner avalanche transceiver. PIEPS recommends carrying out a group check before each tour.
- The SCAN function enables an overview of all buried avalanche transceivers within the reception range.
- The PIEPS PRO BT scans the entire reception area. The 3 closest avalanche transceivers are displayed.
- Analog mode can be used for special search strategies and for demonstration purposes.
- The PIEPS TX600 is a special mini transmitter for animals and equipment that transmits outside of the EN300718 standard and can be received by the PIEPS PRO BT.
- The integrated three-dimensional inclinometer can be used to measure the inclination of a slope at certain points.
PIEPS PRO BT CARRYING SYSTEM
High level of comfort and low weight.
Bag made of neoprene with a soft shoulder strap.
Quick-pull system for quick device removal
SAFE LOCKING MECHANISM
- Switching between the various positions (OFF-SEND-SEARCH) takes place via a safe 2-hand operation. The two control elements locking button (1) and main switch (2) must be operated simultaneously and in different directions - only then is it possible to change to another position.
Maximum range (m):60Search strip width (m):60Dimensions (mm, LxWxH):118 x 76 x 29Weight (g, including batteries):230Power supply:3 batteries (AAA)Battery life (min. H):600Reception frequency (kHz):457Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718):457Temperature range:-20 ° C to + 45 ° CCurrent firmware:v2Bluetooth:yesCan be updated to the latest software:yes